Months ago I made a post called, “7 Things You Don’t Know About Me.” It is now June 2018, and I want to tell you 5 Fun Facts About Me! Some may be interested to know more about the creator of this blog and others may wish to read the regular college, blog, or self-help post.
If this isn’t your first time here you know, I don’t like niches, and I love to write about what’s own my heart. I always find everything is better when you follow your heart – cliche but true.
Before I start with my own fun facts, I want to share some of my favorites from one of my favorite bloggers, https://www.butfirstcoffeeblog.com/7-things-about-me/.
5 Fun Facts About Me
I am a basketball coach for little girls! It is definitely rewarding, and I love seeing them during game time. They get totally into it and love celebrating when they make baskets. I love celebrating with them honestly!
With that being said, my favorite sport is BASKETBALL! Obviously being from Southern California, I am a Laker Fan, and I am more than anything a KOBE BRYANT.
I am such a fan of Kobe that there is seriously a poster of him in my office at work. Mamba Day is absolutely real and for my birthday
(24th birthday…my Kobe year) I am buying myself a pair of Kobe’s.
Favorite Social Media APPEh, social media is so frustrating at times, and I have a love-hate relationship with Instagram now, Twitter used to be everything; oh lordt, and rest in app heaven Vine. Click To Tweet
Eh, social media is so frustrating at times, and I have a love-hate relationship with Instagram now, Twitter used to be everything; oh lordt, and rest in app heaven Vine.
Therefore my favorite is Instagram. Even though it is frustrating as heck.
I love checking out other posts, and my favorite is the videos. These comics are hilarious!!
This one is super exciting for me! Three weeks ago I became a mother to a gorgeous blue-eyed pit bull mix named Dakota!
She is fantastic, bad, and adorable. However, I knew but never comprehended how hard training is. Although, she is a handful. I love having her around.
We adopted Dakota from the Humane Society, and I highly recommended adopting pets. So many animals are are waiting for you to
I know you have seen the adopt an animal commercial, they used the famous Sarah McLachlan’s song “Angel.” Take a look below:
A lot of people don’t believe it, but I am definitely an introvert. I personally like to consider myself an introvert/extrovert.
If I remember correctly, I learned that I was an introvert in High School and people could not believe it ( I had any idea why).
I got these points from the article above.
1. Being Around Lots of People Drains Your Energy – Honestly, it is a lot of energy for me to be around a lot of people. That’s a lot of different personalities and people you have to try not to offend.
2. You Enjoy Solitude – I love being alone. It sounds so bad, but it feels so great. I work in an industry that requires a bubbly personality, so the time I have thinking, planning, goal setting, etc. is valuable to me.
3. You Have a Small Group of Close Friends – This is true. I have three best friends. I have friends, associates, and colleagues. However, it is only a select few I will hang out with.
4. People Often Describe You as Quiet, and May Find It Difficult to Get to Know You – People at times say it is difficult to get to know, but I put in what they put in. Getting to know someone is an effort, do not forget that.
5. Too Much Stimulation Leaves You Feeling Distracted and Unfocused – I love having a great time, but I also need to get my work done, and too much fun leaves me behind. I don’t like that.
6. You Are Very Self-Aware – This is entirely true, but it did not happen overnight.
7. You Like to Learn By Watching – I am a visual learner. When people talk to me and explain things…
8. You Are Drawn to Jobs That Involve Independence – I love individual work, sorry
Does this sound like you? Are we BOTH introverts?! If so, freaking awesome!! 😆
LIFTI love lifting, and I wish I did it more. I would like to go to the gym at least four times a week, but since I am a new puppy owner, I have to schedule accordingly. Click To Tweet
I love lifting, and I wish I did it more. The goal is to go to the gym at least four times a week, but since I am a new puppy owner, I have to schedule accordingly.
My favorite day is obviously leg day. I love working on my quads, hamstrings, and glutes! It is incredible, and it burns so good.
I actually get a lot of my workouts from Instagram. Follow some workout hashtags, and you’ll have the perfect workout!
I hope you all were able to relate to my “fun facts” and I hope they were somewhat interesting. My goal was to do something a little different from what I normally do.
If you follow me on my social media you know I always ask my friends, what they like to see on my blog.